Monday 20 June 2016

Penguin of the Week: Pingu15cool

Posted by: || Tags:
Hey!,
 Today is Monday so time for another POTW! This weeks penguin is Pingu15cool! Lets read Megg's post here.
Hi Penguins!
Pingu15cool was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by PayfMelman165RosytillyFlippers 202Eggplant80Whiz159 AND Mariokart03!
Here are their nominations:
"I'd like to nominate Pingu15cool because she is awesome! She is really good at Card jitsu Fire and she is so much fun. She always plays a fair game and she LOVES to meet others! She is so cool and she is a great friend. Please let her win!"
"Hey Megg! I'd like to nominate Pingu15cool as POTW. She is a long time CP player, she is also very kind to others when they feel blue. She also has really great igloos, and her fashion is extraordinary. Thank you for your kindness and friendliness, Pingu15cool! Waddle on!"
"Congratz Brownlenny24! I would like to nominate my long time friend Pingu15cool to be POTW. She is an amazing person always helping friends. She is kind and funny. She has been playing cp for 8 years & I have known her for 5 years now. She is a good citizen of Club Penguin. She truly deserves it."
"I think Pingu15cool should be penguin of the week because she is a great friend and she is always willing to help others who are in need. She also is a great friend and looks after others."
"Hi, I would like to nominate Pingu15cool to be the next potw, she a great friend that cares about others and does really nice friend videos of her buddies on cp. Plus shes very friendly to everyone so please consider her for the next potw :)"
"I would like to nominate my friend Pingu15cool as POTW, because she treats everyone she meets with respect, makes great igloos, throws fantastic parties and she likes to make videos about her friends. This is why Pingu15cool deserves becoming Penguin Of The Week!"
"I would like to nominate my friend Pingu15cool, this penguin has been on cp for a long time, is a good friend, and still plays cp to this very day. Thanks for viewing this :)"


Congrats Pingu15cool!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
Congrats, Pingu15cool! I would like to be a POTW? Would you? Let me know in the comments!

Waddle on,
-Saady123

No comments :

Post a Comment