Wednesday 6 July 2016

Club Penguin: July 2016 Updates!

Posted by: || Tags:


Hey!,

 Along with many other updated, today Club Penguin updated ending the seven week long Zootopia Party. A ton of new things was updated as well! Megg also made a blog post for it. Let's check it out!

Hi penguins!
 
Here in my flippers, I hold my o-FISH-ial list of updates coming this month! I know, I know these puns just need to FINish...
 
...pause for dramatic effect...
 
Whale obviously I can't help myself, so before I get TOO carried away, here are the updates coming this month:
 
July 6
 * Finding Dory Party
 * Club Penguin Times #552
 * New Penguin Style Catalog
 * New Furniture & Igloo Catalog
 * Igloo music update
 * Next pin hidden
 
July 20
 * Club Penguin Times #553
 * Next pin hidden
 
Are you bubbling over with excitement for the Finding Dory party? Let us know in the comments below!
 
Oh, and I promise I'll dolphin-itely use less puns in the next post. ;)
 
Waddle on, 
 
-Club Penguin Team

 I actually just figured out from this post that the Finding Dory party has started! I sure am excited!

Waddle on!,
-Saady123

No comments :

Post a Comment