Monday 27 June 2016

Club Penguin: Megg Monday: Let's Play Hide and Seek! (OVER)

Posted by: || Tags:


 Hi!,

 Today is Monday, meaning that it's Megg's weekly Megg Monday! I'm sorry for not posting this on time, I was really busy but hopefully, some people made it there as I didn't! Let's read Megg's post.

Hi Penguins!
For today's Megg Monday, we're going to play a game of Hide and Seek!
 
Sound good? Good. The rules are simple...
 
Once you find my super secret hiding spot, you must send me a postcard! That way I'll know who to send rewards to after the meet-up ;)
 
OH! And once I've been found, I'll be looking for a new place to hide -- so stay alert.
 
Our Hide and Seek game will start TODAY on the server HOCKEY at 10:00am PST (sorry for the late notice). 
 
See you soon!
 
-Club Penguin Team
 Well, what do you think? I missed all the Megg Mondays after Megg resumed them, and hopefully. I will see her in one of her meetups! Did you meet Megg? If not, why would you like to meet here? Let us know in the comments!

Waddle on,
-Saady123

No comments :

Post a Comment