Tuesday 28 June 2016

Club Penguin: Penguin of the Week: Babycrier

Posted by: || Tags:
Hey!,

 I'm sorry for posting a few hours late, but today is Monday meaning that Megg has chosen a new Penguin of the Week! This week's penguin is Babycrier!

Hi Penguins!
Babycrier was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Big Red RockMckealaxLego1379Cpplayer876 and Oxygen56!
Here are their nominations:
"I would like to nominate Babycrier for Penguin of the week, he is a very nice player and a professional igloo maker. Most importantly, he always helps out players who are stuck or inexperienced! Waddle on! :)"
"I'm gonna nominate Babycrier for POTW! His igloos just BLOW me away in amazement! They are just EPIC! No one is as creative as Babycrier lol! He helps people and is super nice! He is SUPER happy and fun! He really inspires me too! Also, his outfits are cool! He always takes the high road! :D"
"I would like to nominate Babycrier because he is an awesome penguin who is very helpful around the island and whoever meets him gets helped out a lot and a wonderful experience. -Lego"
"I would like to nominate my friend Babycrier,one for his awesome igloos and another for being a great friend,so please let him be penguin of the week.(:"
"I would Like to nominate babycrier he has awesome iggy's :)"


Congrats Babycrier!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
 After reading this, I do agree that Babycrier should be POTW? Well what do you think? Let us know in the comments!

Waddle on,
-Saady123


No comments :

Post a Comment